The following is a brief synopsis of the course offerings available to Ireland and EU (European Economic Area) students. Please take a moment to review this basic but important information about available courses, as well as study schedules, cost, and general course structure, etc.
CNM Ireland offers three diploma courses, as shown below. A diploma course equips students with the confidence, and all the skills necessary to set up a highly successful practice after graduation.
Short Courses are designed to inspire healthy, enjoyable living through natural therapies which promote good health. They offer students an opportunity to explore areas of personal interest, as either a standalone or before enrolling on a diploma course.
- Nutrition for Everyday Living
- Healthy Sourdough Baking
- Herbs for Everyday Living
- Homeopathy for Everyday Living
- How the Body Works
- The Gut-Brain Connection
- Vegan Nutrition for Everyday Living
- Bach Flower Remedies
- Tissue Salts – Regenerate your Cells
Tel: +353 (0)1 878 8060
25 Wolfe Tone Street
Full time, weekends and weekdays (Dublin only)
Part time, weekends (all colleges – Dublin, Cork and Galway)
Typically, students enrol for the Autumn (Oct) and Spring (Feb) semesters. However, since our Biomedicine and Naturopathy courses are built around a modular system, new students can join a course throughout the year.
Depending on your study schedule, the diploma courses can be completed in 3 to 6 years.
Full time study
- Year 1: Biomedicine, Naturopathy Study and Naturopathic Practical
- Years 2 and 3: Specialist training (Acupuncture, Nutrition or Herbal Medicine )
Part time study
- Year 1: Biomedicine
- Year 2: Naturopathy Study
- Year 3: Naturopathic Practical
- Years 4 and 5: Specialist training (Acupuncture, Nutrition or Herbal Medicine)
Our course advisors are here to help you create a schedule that suits your needs – contact us for information.