Who we are
The College of Naturopathic and Complementary Medicine Limited
Registered in Ireland: 293229
25 Wolfe Tone Street,
Cancellation and Returns policy
We hope you will be happy with your purchase. We are committed to providing you with a good quality product or course at reasonable prices.
If, however you do decide to change your mind, please be aware of the following conditions:
Physical Material (books, DVDs, torches):
We offer a full 14 day money back guarantee if you are not happy with your purchase(s). Before you receive the refund we ask that you return the goods you have ordered from us at any time within 15 calendar days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you. The refund will be processed upon receipt of the goods.
If you wish to cancel your purchase please contact our accounts department on 0044 1342 410 505 or email us email@example.com. Please include the order number, product and your contact details so we can deal with the query efficiently.
For online enrolments, we provide a 14 day cancellation period from the day after the enrolment fee has been paid. Should you decide not to do the course, please contact our accounts department on 0044 1342 410 505 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the order number, product and your contact details so we can deal with the query efficiently.
If you start the course within the 14 day cancellation period, no refund is possible.
Please see Short Course Terms and Conditions below for further information.
Short Courses Terms and Conditions
APPLICATION: A CNM Certificate will be issued to a student who:
- Has attended at least 90% of all the lectures and practical classes and always adheres to the Student Rules of the CNM.
- Fulfills the CNM requirements of physical health and has passed the necessary exams.
- FEES: All students are required to pay the course fee in full with enrolment. A student, whose fees fall into arrears in any capacity at CNM, will not be permitted to continue the CNM-study, take examinations nor graduate until the fees are paid.
- CNM Short Courses cannot be cancelled once you have started them. No refund is possible on these courses.
- Courses for which a student is enrolled on but has not yet started can be cancelled up to two months prior to the course commencement date. If this occurs, the student will receive a refund of any course fees received by the College for that specific course minus a cancellation fee (admin fee) of £100.00 per course. If the course is not cancelled with sufficient notice the student will still be liable for the course fees.
- If a student enrols less than two months before the course commencement date and there will be no refund of any course fees paid.
- All cancellations are to be in writing from one party to the other.
- The above apply to the CNM as well as the Student.
- In the unlikely event that a course does not reach 15 students per class and at the college’s discretion the class will not proceed, and the full fee will be refunded.
DEFERRAL: The deferral of short courses is not possible.
MISCELLANEOUS: Whilst the course upon which you enrol is regarded by us as purely beneficial to you and that every effort is made to ensure that the course is conducted in a manner which is entirely safe, CNM cannot be held responsible for any injury incurred during that course, or other harmful consequence arising during or after the course and in signing this form you express agreement that neither during the course, nor at any time thereafter, will you hold CNM responsible for any such injury or harmful consequence. If you choose to consume any of the food or drink that is provided to you, in class, as part of your course or event, you agree to absolve CNM of any liability or responsibility for any allergic or adverse reaction that may occur from their consumption. If you have any known allergies, please make them known to the lecturer or direct organiser before food or drink preparation has begun.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we do everything possible to follow the relevant regulations set by the respective governing bodies in terms of maintaining accreditation for our courses, we cannot be held liable for changes outside our control, where the rules or laws are changed by the respective governing bodies.
Diploma Courses Terms and Conditions
Courses for which a student is enrolled upon but have not yet started can be cancelled up to two months prior to the course start date in accordance with the terms and conditions on the enrolment forms, providing the course schedule has not been previously adjusted.
If the correct notice has been given in accordance with the terms and conditions contained on the enrolment forms, the student will receive a refund for that specific course. If the course is not cancelled with sufficient notice the student will still be liable for the course fees.
Please refer to full Terms and Conditions contained on the Diploma Course Enrolment Forms.
What is Futurepay (recurring payments) and how does it work?
The recurring payments are made through WorldPay using a service called FuturePay. This is an internet-based equivalent of traditional standing order and direct debit facilities.
With Futurepay, you arrange to get funds debited from your card, rather than from your bank account.
Once an agreement is created, you can view payments in the Shopper Management System (SMS) on the WorldPay website. Further information can be found here http://support.worldpay.com/support/shopper/sms/content/sms1200.html
Please note that any contract is between you and us (The College of Naturopathic and Complementary Medicine Limited) rather than with WorldPay.
The FuturePay agreement is automatically set up when you choose a product or service that is paid for by recurring payment (FuturePay) from an online store or set up with a member of the CNM Accounts team.
From the online store’s website you can view the agreed payment schedule before entering your payment details to set up the agreement. Alternatively if not purchasing directly through the online store, a member of the CNM Accounts team will confirm the start date, frequency of payments, amount to be paid and length of payment of which you will agree to before entering your payment details.
When the agreement is set up, Worldpay then creates a unique reference number (called the FuturePay Agreement ID) for the agreement and provides you with a unique user-name and password to log in to the Shopper Management System. Login to the Shopper Management System is via a secure login page.
How to cancel any Futurepay agreement?
A Recurring Payment (FuturePay) Regular Agreement can be cancelled by contacting us on email@example.com. Should you cancel this facility and you are still contractually liable to pay further fees, the fees remain due by an alternative payment method directly to CNM.
WorldPay is unable to cancel your order /agreement or to provide you with a refund.